sooooo...
I went to bed with my mouth guard in last night and now I can not find it - like seriously, searched for a couple hours today and could not find it. Where the hell did it go?????????
(so yeah to all those who are like wtf mate, I totally am suppose to wear a mouth guard to bed. Apparently I have been grinding my teeth in my sleep and as Mike John my MN oral surgeon recommended, mouth guard is in order. But.... I've only worn it twice and lost it already. 50% win/lose. That's chance percent that perhaps it's not meant for me. -- that stat is for you stepher.)
Oh, finally had good weather and went down to the beach today - 45 minute walk perhaps a little too long as my foot is sore, but now I have some colour and feel better about not missing the snow and boarding :)
22 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you refer to me as STEPHER??? or was that some other Steph that views your blogs?
ReplyDeleteno Pteph, actually that was for Stephen my coworker...
ReplyDeleteyou see, when you try to call someone "Steve" but their name is spelt with a 'ph' instead of a 'v', you must call them Steef - which rhymes with queff - so you could call such a person steefer queffer or queff dog if you wanted to annoy them with a horrible nickname.
... we used to always discuss whether or not it was going to rain based on 'at chance' circumstances. I used to check the weather a lot at work in order to find out how the outside world was feeling. Apparently 'at chance' percentages only really works in the psychological or research based fields.
Snowing 6-8 inches, greater than chance today in Mpls.
ReplyDeleteBoo.
I want to ride my bike.
-Stephe